In Pursuit of Nursing Excellence: Leveraging Data to Improve Outcomes
Course Expiration Date: 9/30/2023
Course Length: 90 minutes
This course consists of different activities:
1. Complete the Pre-Test and submit.
2. Watch the course presentation. You do not need to be online at a particular time to watch your course. When you purchase a course it will be available to you for up to one year. You may log into the web site at any time and as many times as you would like to view the presentation. You do not have to take the course in one sitting. You may take the course at your own pace.
3. Complete the Post-Test and submit. You must score an 80% or higher on the post-test in order to pass the course.
4. Complete the course evaluation and submit.
5. Print a certificate of completion. You will not be able to print your certificate of completion until all the course requirements are met. This includes completion of the pre-test, viewing the presentation for the complete length of time, completion and passing the post test with an 80% or higher, and completion of the evaluation.