Documentation for Healthcare Providers: Ensuring our Notes Speak for Your Actions
Course Length: 90 minutes
This course consists of different activities:
1. Complete the Pre-Test and submit.
2. Watch the course presentation. You do not need to be online at a particular time to watch your course. When you purchase a course it will be available to you for up to one year. You may log into the web site at any time and as many times as you would like to view the presentation. You do not have to take the course in one sitting. You may take the course at your own pace.
3. Complete the Post-Test and submit. You must score an 80% or higher on the post-test in order to pass the course.
4. Complete the course evaluation and submit.
5. Print a certificate of completion. You will not be able to print your certificate of completion until all the course requirements are met. This includes completion of the pre-test, viewing the presentation for the complete length of time, completion and passing the post test with an 80% or higher, and completion of the evaluation.
Credit Statement: Upstate AHEC is an accredited provider of Nursing Professional Development by the American Nurses Credentialing Centers Commission on Accreditation.
Disclosure Statement: Upstate AHEC’s conflict of interest policy requires faculty and all persons directly involved in the planning of this program to disclose any real or apparent commercial financial affiliations related to the content of this presentation or materials.
The speaker(s), the planning committee members, and all others in a position to control this activity have signed a vested interest form declaring no conflict of interest in this activity.
Provision of this education activity by Upstate AHEC does not imply endorsement by Upstate AHEC or ANCC of any commercial products displayed in conjunction with this activity.
Credit Requirements: To receive CE credit for completing this online course you must complete 100% of the material, receive at least 80% passing grade on post-test and complete the evaluation.
Once you pass the post-test and complete the evaluation you will be able to print a certificate for verification of credit.